Our Employment Services team is dedicated to providing a quality, professional experience in assisting in your vocational needs.
- * Employment Advisors assist and advocate for individuals through discovering interests and job-related skills.
- * Employment Advisors work alongside individuals when job searching, interviewing, and provide coaching on the job.
- * Individuals can receive assistance beyond the first 90 days of employment through Extended Services.
- * Individuals will continue working with their Employment Advisor to develop and enhance skills on the job site.
- * Gateway Services has three certified BIN liaisons. A BIN liaison will analyze and generate a report to determine the impact of employment on your benefits.
Our Employment Services Staff
Transition Coordinator/Service Coordinator/QIDP
Director of Employment Services
(317) 738-5500 Ext. 305
Service Coordinator/QIDP/BIN Liaison/Employment Advisor
Employment Advisor/BIN Liaison